Saturday 19 February 2011

Rabbits and cages

So the world has changed for the rabbit again tonight, well actually it has changed for the rabbits. Yes they are now plural and no it takes longer than 1 day to make more rabbits.

Anyway as someone has been praying for the rabbit to come out of his little cage to see what i do they can feel reassured as early this morning the rabbit came out and is now exploring the bigger world.

Am I though going to move from my place with my feet on the edge of the cage, umm not yet but I do really want to come out but I guess there is still loads of fear about it. I know it is soon, I guess I am looking for something that is going to make the difference to come out, well, I figure it is going to be soon. For now I am watching the rabbit jumping round the room exploring, having fun and wanting to have fun myself. Well I am going to church tomorrow morning and I am going to see what it is going to bring. Maybe it is going to bring what I want. Well I am going to break with tradition and actually pray for an answer as to what to do now. It is probably the most sensible thing to do. Oh well until tomorrow. Time for sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment