Saturday 26 February 2011

Been a long week

So another week has finished and I am relaxing on Saturday night looking at more amazing things that people have written to me or as comments on the blog. Where am I tonight. Well still in the "cage" as it has become known but more and more curious all the time about the rest of the world that is out there.
I know that this is a long journey and that sometimes it seems to go like a train and other times it seems to sit and wait. Anyway this week has been a bit of a sit and watch week with me having little access to the internet or anything else but it was good. I have been missing things like Alpha and contact with people I know.

But then that leads me onto the things that have changed about me during the last few weeks. I am being told that I am changing all the time and quite quickly. I know there are certain things that have changed which I have alluded to during some of the earlier entries. The one that I found this week was a change in the way I relate to people. I have never been a person that is a social person but I am finding that I am becoming not a people person but someone who enjoys being around people.

Anyway I had potentiallly another encounter which I can't explain today. I went out to lunch today with my family and on the walk back, I was realising we needed some carpet for the rabbit. Anyway we were walking back from town and suddenly it started to rain and hail and enormous amounts of it. Anyway we went into one of the nearest shops, which happened to be a carpet superstore. We went looking for an offcut just because of where we were but the store don't do any. So I told the guy working there about the rabbits and he went and got us two samples both about 80cm by 50cm which were big enough for all we wanted which was brilliant and he just gave them to us :). Things are working in very strange ways. Is this another thing being put in front of me. What is it? It is all so strange.

So I am looking forward to tomorrow morning to see what that brings. I am always interested and curious and that is not going to be changing. I wonder what is happening next. I know that i am just looking around more and more and more but for now I am just going to watch and keep asking questions. But the exciting thing is what is the next question going to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment