Monday 17 January 2011

Weekend Over,, 3 days to go

Well three days left till i begin the journey and I have to say that I have been having more thoughts about what the next 11 weeks is going to bring. I am currently a little bit fearful still but excited because I don't know what the next time will bring.

The thing I do know is I have to be me, be honest to myself and to those around me. On Thursday we are starting with a Welcome Supper which sounds like fun and I have been told I need to be able to laugh a lot to do this course.

Part of my fears at the moment is what is going to happen at the other end. I could come out with clear belief in the Christian way, but also I am worred too that I might come out certain that it is all wrong. I just don't know and I just don't know is not a good place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment